March 13, 2021 - Walk By Faith!


Believe me....those words are easy to memorize and repeat; however, when your life hangs in the balance, reality puts a very different spin on it. To truly walk by faith is not easy...it is difficult and it is trying. 


Jesus is my Savior. The Holy Spirit is my Comforter and Guide. God is leading my journey, He is still the Miracle Worker, and He is the Great Physician. I know that to be true because of my faith. 


Yes, walking by faith is NOT easy, but it is what I continue to do. That will never change. I plead with all of you to lift my name before our Father for His gift of healing me. 


So many of you have been my Prayer Warriors since September 10, 2018 and now the war is bigger and uglier. Love you all. 💞



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!