CANCER: A Thank-You To All In My Life.......





My heart is so full of thanksgiving and gratitude for all of you who are in my life and are walking this cancer journey with me. Eleven months (and one day) ago, I had no idea what was coming my way. I never would have imagined that I was so sick inside and that I was in such a dangerous state. Life seemed so normal. 

My family and I were still on a Disney “high” as we had enjoyed the most awesome family vacation. I believe God blessed us with that time of joy together because He knew we would need times like that to look back on as our lives were about to be flipped up-side-down.


On September 10, 2018 when I was told that I had cancer….the journey was just beginning. All I knew was that YES, I HAVE CANCER, but the rest would unfold day-by-day over the course of the next two weeks. I could never have imagined….never could I have fathomed so many precious souls coming to my rescue. So many prayers have been lifted in my name.

I have received countless phone calls, private Facebook messages, texts….and oh yes….so many precious cards. I continue to receive uplifting and encouraging cards every week. Some have given money to me through cash and checks in the mail and some have given through my GoFundMe that Ashleigh set up to help with medical bills and living costs. Some of you….just like again last week…have given through GoFundMe as “anonymous.” You know who you are and so does God, but humbly chose to give in secret. I love to know my “givers” so I can thank them individually, but I want to give a blanket “thank you so much” to those who are my “secret/anonymous” givers. Thank you all who read my blog as I am blogging my cancer experience. I want God to receive all praise and glory for my healing. And, I pray that I can help shine light in the middle of a traumatic, life-altering fight for life.

“The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.” Proverbs 11:25

As I continue to move forward along the path to 100% earthly healing, I just want each of you to know from the bottom of my heart how special you are. Your love and encouragement have washed over me like honey on warm bread. Your sweetness and kindness have brought me through some painful and troubling days.

“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

What is ahead for me? I believe and stand firm in my faith. I know that whether I am earthly healed or eternally given a new life…. all will be well with my soul. I continue, however, to fight my battle with full force. I am striving to strengthen my mind and body…. mentally – spiritually – physically. God is over all, but we influence our destiny. How we live our lives will determine our eternity. I want to bless each of you as you have blessed me. That is what life is about…. loving God, loving each other, and through that…. we care for those with needs.

“Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”  Matthew 5:16

Please continue to lift me in your prayers. They are your greatest gift. Amen! 

On bended knee, I thank You my gracious Daddy, my Savior, and His Most Holy Spirit for never leaving me alone. I thank You for giving me an urgency to know when I needed to seek medical attention. I thank You for guiding my path, for leading my journey, and for following behind to make sure all is being taken care of as it should be. I thank You that on the scary days, You blanket me with Your assurance. I thank You for being our All in All....yet so approachable and touchable. You hurt with me when my pain is overwhelming, You dry my tears, and You ease my dis-ease. My love for You....words cannot express, yet You know my heart and the depth of my love. I thank you, Precious Daddy, for the greatest gift you have blessed my life with....my beautiful family. I am so thankful everyday for how they encourage me and faithfully walk this journey with me. They are my sweetest treasure and I love them so much. I plead for my earthly healing and I know that You have the power to make all things refreshed and renewed. My testimony is for Your glory. My service to others is to shine light on You. In this journey, You have placed so many in my life that I would have never had the opportunity to get to know...some I have been able to help, but so many have been put in my life to walk with me and bring me to a new beginning. I thank you for every person in my life and for those yet to enter into my life. I love You....in Jesus Mighty and Precious Name, Amen and Amen! 

Love y’all!

My Prayer for Each of You:

“May the Lord bless you and keep you; 
and may the Lord make
His face shine on you and be gracious to you.” 

Numbers 6:24-25


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
  #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!