CANCER: Shedding Like a Snake....

Some of you have asked about my hands and feet from the Hand-Foot Syndrome and after I show these pictures…..you might be sorry you did! LOL 

My hands and feet have healed and are now in the peeling stage. My hands have almost completed that process but my feet still look like a snake shedding. I continue to keep lotion and oil’s on them, but my feet immediately dry right back… It’s just a process it has to go through. And, yes, I continue to carefully trim the dead skin off. Sometimes it goes through layers of peeling before it stops. As bad as it looks, this is the good part because it means the painful old dead skin is going away and you skin is coming. 😁

Please understand....these pics are not a time of sadness, but of rejoicing as I am healing. Just another sign of moving forward. Praise God! Amen!









God is leading and He is healing!

I thank you all for your continued prayers. I pray for all of you as well and thank God for all of you. Love y'all!


If you feel led to make a "love offering," all 
assistance is appreciated. 

GoFundMe Account:

https://www.gofundme.com/patricia039s-cancer-fund?

#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
 #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!