CANCER: The Holy Spirit Speaks Healing.....

A couple of weeks ago, God...through His Holy Spirit...laid a message on my heart. Every-time I would say, "I have Bilateral Breast Cancer," a voice would speak to me and say, "I HAD Bilateral Breast Cancer." The "voice" kept telling me that what I was speaking was no longer true. It just no longer felt "real" to me that I "have" cancer. The word given to me..."had"...seemed to now be the correct word to use. I realized that it was the Holy Spirit telling me "You are healed. Keep moving forward. Keep taking the preventative measures, but you are already healed."

I have not spoken it out loud, but have given it time to resonate in my soul. This evening on our way back from dinner...it was pressing on me to tell my son, Michael. This is the way I said it, "I have been reluctant to say this out loud, but I do not feel that I have cancer any more." He asked me, "Why would you want to keep that secret?"


When he said that I immediately felt the urge to share. Because, once again, I realized that God will receive the greater glory for my healing when my Bone Scans and Pet Scans (after the first of the year) validate what He has already put on my heart.

I 100% believe that I am cured! The bad I feel and the negatives that I have to deal with are all coming from the chemo, radiation, etc....the things that have been used to kill the cancer....not the cancer itself. I believe the cancer has long left my body.

When the chemo is not dragging me backwards, I feel awesome. Yes, I need to build up my energy again....but that is going to come. I am ready to walk again and exercise again. I am so ready to live "normal" again. I continue to move forward.

By the end of December, I should be through with chemo and be ready to start my hormone suppression pill, if I don't start it sooner. I am happy, I am thankful, I am blessed. I look forward with a joyous anticipation for what is yet to come.

Yes, I certainly want you to continue to lift me in your prayers, but lets pray with a heart of thanksgiving for my healing. Help me claim this in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen!


"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.” 
Psalm 100:4-5
#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy   
#GodisHealing  #PrayforaCure   #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  
  #WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  
#GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   
#PraiseGod   #ThankYouJesus
 #MyCancerWarisOn  
#CrushingCancer  
#MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!