CANCER: Fast and Furious......

Enjoyed a great and beautiful day today! I went to St Vincents and had a heart Echocardiogram today. I will have a port put in tomorrow morning under general anesthesia in order for me to start chemo on Tuesday. 

It has been a world-wind since September 10th, but it is a path that God has led me on so that I could attack this cancer fast and furious! I cannot thank all of you enough for your faith-filled prayers being lifted up for me. God is listening and He is answering in big ways! 

Love you all and keep praying. 












#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus

#MyGoalisCancerFree   #MyCancerWarisOn   
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!