CANCER: Chemo Fights Against Me.....

I’m not feeling very well today. Had a bit of a rough night. Weak and in general having some side effects that go along with chemo. My immune system started out weak with my red blood cell count already low so I am trying to build myself up while the chemo is trying to fight against me. Please keep praying for me. This isn’t going to be easy, but I am fighting all the way. God is my Lead in this war....and yes, it is a war! It is each day, one day at a time, making it over one challenge at a time. šŸ’—

Jeremiah 30:17 says, "I will restore health to you, and heal you of your wounds." I will stand strong on these words and thank God now for the healing He is doing within me. Everyday I will say with full assurance, "I am healed." Amen! †












#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!