CANCER: He Carries Me......

He has to carry my struggles and take my fears as I have zero control of my situation. It is all in His Mighty Hands....The One Who has ALL power to heal my body and rid it of this horrible cancer. Only He can bring true peace and calm in the middle of a raging storm. To Him be all glory for using His power to renew and refresh my earthly body. Thank You God, Thank You Jesus! Amen! †

It is in and through Him that all power can be received!

Matthew 18:18 - "Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Take note that the word "bind" means to forbid, the word "loose" means to let go or to allow to go free. I will NOT allow sickness, pain, or disease to run free in my body! I will bind it or forbid it to stay there any longer because of my rights as a believer. I will put my foot down and command it to leave in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen! †








#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus


#MyGoalisCancerFree   #MyCancerWarisOn   
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!