CANCER: Living in a Daze......

I feel like I am living in a daze right now....It is like one of those nightmares that you can feel yourself screaming in horror, but no matter how hard you run or how loud you scream, you just can't seem to wake up and get away from the beast. I am NOT without hope! I am blessed because I know God, Jesus, and His Holy Spirit in a very personal way. I am believing with a faith-filled heart that God will heal me through this and bless me with an earthly healing.

Please keep praying for me.


1 Thessalonians 5:23 - "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly (completely); and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless (sound, complete and intact) unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." Note....It is very clear in this passage that wholeness, wellness, and health is for the complete make-up of man, spiritual, mental, and physical.




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree   #MyCancerWarisOn   
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!