CANCER: No Certainties......

There are no certainties in life. We pray and pray.....sometimes God intervenes and sometimes He doesn't. God created us as emotional beings and feeling what is real in our life doesn't necessarily shake our faith. It might for some, but my raw emotions do not change my faith in God. It is a reality that bad things happen to good people. He has the power to crush the bad delivered by satan. God can crush cancer and use the negative to be His positive.

I am pleading for and believing in an intervention by God in my life. I am claiming complete healing this side of eternity. I pray for a greater testimony that I will use for His glory. This is such a tough journey.....and for me, it is really just the beginning. The battle is yet to come, but God will be leading the war!

Please continue to lift me up in your daily prayers. Amen! †


3 John 2 - "Beloved, I wish above all things that thous mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree   #MyCancerWarisOn   
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!