CANCER.....Firey and Angry.....

Today, Father, I am feeling weak and scared! I am Your child and You created me full of feelings and emotions. We aren't supposed to be without our humanness; however, in the middle of being human....I have You lifting me with Your strength to feed me in this journey when I'm not able. It is You Who WILL carry me through to complete healing!

From the beginning, it was You Who gave me the urgency to get to a doctor immediately. It was already in Your plan to heal me! It was You Who pushed me to get medical attention before the cancer spread too far. It could have been much worse, but You made my cancer an "angry" firey cancer that cried out with a cry for immediate care. 


There is a purpose in this journey and it is being revealed. You believe in me and You believe that I am strong enough to shine even when I feel my light is fading. No matter the hills and valleys ahead of me, I can take comfort that You are right with me.

You are our Merciful, Gracious, and Loving Father. You do NOT want me to be sick. You do NOT want to see Your children suffer, but when these times come, You do want us to stand strong and defeat the evil one who is waging this evil war. 


Thank You, Sweet Father, for the plan You already have in place for me. It is a plan of overcoming! It is a plan for complete healing.....complete cancer FREE in Your Mighty Name! 

Your Spirit is Here! Cover me with Your Most Holy and Magnificent Presence! Bless me in this journey and fulfill the plan You have for making me whole with a miraculous earthly healing! As You bless me, I will bring blessings to Your Name! 

You WILL be given ALL glory when I am healed, but you will also receive all glory every step of illness to wellness! 

Amen! †




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!