CANCER: Stage 3 Cancer.....It Could Have Been Worse.....

What are you thanking God for today? I would love to read your answers in the comments below.

After having been diagnosed with Bilateral Breast Cancer with lymph node involvement - Stage 3 - almost 5 weeks ago, I thank Him that I can and will be cured! I thank Him that it was not Stage 4. I thank Him for my precious family who is standing strong by my side and will continue throughout this journey. 

I am blessed to have all the new believers He is daily putting in my life. I am so thankful for all of the prayers being lifted before our Father on my behalf. I thank Him for each of you! ðŸ’— 

I thank Him for the complete earthly healing that I know He is going to bless me with. Amen!



#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe
#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!