CANCER UPDATE: 26 Days Into This Cancer Journey

UPDATE: 26 Days Into This Cancer Journey

Today, I went to St Vincent’s Outpatient Surgery. I first had MORE blood-work and an EKG. I let them know that I am easy to become nauseated; therefore, they gave me a pill for nausea, put a patch behind my right ear, and added two shots for nausea in my IV. 

I was administered Gas and Propofol to put me to sleep…..and it worked really well!  The port was put in the left side of my upper chest area. I also had an exray to check my lung. Sometimes when a port is put in the lung gets nipped; however, my was fine. Praise God!  I have been going non-stop since I was released from the hospital, but I am now starting to feel tired. I do have a prescription for pain medication if I need it. 

I plan to lay around and rest up a lot tomorrow.  Getting ready to start crushing my cancer on Tuesday. So thankful and blessed by each one of you! Your prayers are treasured gifts that are bringing healing to my body through our precious Father. He is listening to each of you and He has already started a mighty work within me. Amen! † 

Love you all! 







#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow    #GodisinControl    #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!