CANCER: NO HEART DAMAGE FROM CHEMO!

Praise God Report:

NO HEART DAMAGE FROM CHEMO!!!!!

My ECHO results are in and all looks good. My heart is a "good pumping heart" with no signs or markers of anything out of the norm. I did have a bit of fluid, but such a small amount....it is not an issue.

Being healed has never been a question in my mind. This journey is for a greater purpose....something much bigger than me. I am so excited about what is ahead in my faith walk as I use this cancer experience for His glory and the good and encouragement of others. Amen! 

Praise God! So excited! 

Taking one more step forward toward wellness! Thank you Jesus! 

Prayers are awesome! I am so thankful....I am so very blessed! 


God is leading! God is healing!

Thank you my faith-filled Prayer Warriors!

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24 


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  #GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer

#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!