CANCER: NO Active Disease...NO Cancer!!!

I have experienced almost every negative side-effect that chemo could give a person. Now, my fingernails and toenails are falling off! Now, I am having to sleep with oxygen, but these things will pass....just like all the other painful and trying negatives I have experienced.

God has gone before me so far and I know He will continue to lead my journey to a complete earthly healing! Amen!


Every negative experience related to chemo over the past 5 months has been worth the words I just received!

My Oncologist, Dr Bondly, just called and said my PET Scan showed NO SIGN OF DISEASE! No cancer!!!! I have ZERO active cancer in my body!!!



NO CANCER! ..... SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS!


My face is covered in happy and thankful tears!!! Thank You God! Thank You Jesus!

I was with my children (except Joey) and grandchildren today when I got the call from Oncology with my results. My precious John and Jack got so excited when they heard their MiMi is cancer FREE! They started to dance and say...."I have been praying for you MiMi....every night!" Jack wanted to know if my hair was growing back so I took off my hat and showed him my "peach fuzz." He was so excited! John Franklin said....."Now, you are going to feel better and I can spend more time with you again MiMi....YAY!" My children and my grands love me so much and I love them more than words can express! God has blessed me with the absolute best family to walk this cancer journey with me. So thankful!



DOING A HAPPY DANCE!!!


Thank you all my faith-filled prayer warriors! Thank you all for walking this cancer journey with me! Thank you for continuing to lift me in your prayers!

God is listening! God is Leading! God is healing!

I have seen God work in my cancer journey so far in ways that I would never have seen otherwise. And, I can't wait to see what He still has in store to share with me. Yes, He is carrying me through the fire as He forges a new and better vessel in me. A better me with a deeper testimony that I will use for His glory and for the good and encouragement of others. I am so excited about my future! I know He has great plans for me! Where He leads....I will follow! Amen! 


I feel overwhelmed with thankfulness! God is always awesome! His love is never-ending!


Deuteronomy 31:6 

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified....for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Isaiah 41:10 

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”


#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  #GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I can't stop crying tears of joy and thanksgiving. I am so very blessed! God is leading and He will heal me with a complete earthly healing! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing in my happiness! My heart is full with thanksgiving. I am so blessed. Amen....Thank you God!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!