CANCER: ....And New Hair Growth




I am SO EXCITED.....and I have to show y'all why! 

I have tiny peach fuzz hair all over my head!!! YAY! That is a really huge deal for someone who has been bald for a few months now. 


The last chemo that I was on, Taxotere, that has given me so many negative/ugly side-effects, has a class-action lawsuit against it because so many patients who were on it never had hair growth after their treatments. I never doubted that my hair would come back, but it is great to see it creeping through.

I am thankful for all blessings in this journey as I continue to move forward toward a complete earthly recovery. Amen!

God is leading!

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."Matthew 10:30











#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  #GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!