CANCER: Low Platelets and Answered Prayer.....



Prayer Request: 
I have been experiencing low platelets for about 6 weeks now....after I started the chemo drug, Taxotere. I noticed a couple days ago the red splotches on my arms and hands getting worse. Low platelets means your bone marrow is not making sufficient red blood cells. It also causes blood not to clot properly. This can be potentially very serious. With my surgery scheduled for March 5th, I have to get this in control. I have a call into my Oncologist, Dr Bondly. I hope she will bring me in tomorrow for bloodwork. I have to be at St Vincent’s Main at 9:30 for a 10:00 ECHO appointment. 


I am sure that I will be just fine, however, I have learned that you cannot just let things go and you have to be very proactive in your care. I have lost all hydration in my skin and am also praying that will return now that chemo is over.

Please pray that this is nothing serious. Thank y’all!






********************************************************************************************************

Just finished my ECHO at St. Vincent’s. Saw some fluid around my heart, but won’t get complete report until Monday. I had an ECHO before I started Chemo to make sure my heart was ok. Now, I am having an ECHO to make sure the Chemo has not damaged my heart.  


Received a call from Dr. Bondly's office telling me to come in after my ECHO.

I am now at the Bruno Cancer Center. Just got my line hooked to my port and got blood work. I’m waiting now to see Dr. Bondly and get results. Happy to be here to make sure all is ok. God is leading and I know He is healing.


********************************************************************************************************

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

Received an awesome report from my blood work. Although my platelets are still low.....they are on the rise! YAY! Also, my red and white blood count is low; however, it shows that it is on the rise also! YAY!
NO PLATELET TRANSFUSION TODAY! 

I feel so excited and so blessed!!!

I can't thank you all enough for your continued prayers on my behalf. God is listening to each one of you and He is healing me....day by day. Amen! 

Love you all!




#GodisLeading   #BreastCancer  #DoubleMastectomy  #IBelieve
#BeatCancer   #GodisHealing    #PrayforaCure     #PrayerWarriors
#BilateralBreastCancer  #BreastReconstruction  #HeProtectsMe

#WhereHeLeadsIWillFollow  #GodisinControl #PrayingGrands   #GodisaGoodGod    #PraiseGod    #ThankYouJesus
#MyGoalisCancerFree #MyCancerWarisOn  #CrushingCancer
#CancerWillNotWin   #IAmBeingHealed   #MyGoalisCancerFree



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!