Celebrating my 2nd Cancer Trestment on May 28th

Y’all.....I am beyond excited.....I am getting my chemo treatments today, my Bone Shot, and my Neulasta OnPro!!!!! 


I have literally been dancing down the hall! I told my doctor and nurse that they have probably never seen anyone more happy than me to be getting chemo. 


Thank You God...Thank You Jesus!! 


I am on my way to wellness! Thank you all for your prayers and please keep praying. God is always faithful. I feel His love, peace, healing and calm wash over me. To God be all glory, praise, and honor! Amen!


This is my $5,000 On-Board Injector for Neulasta On-Pro. It measures about 2”x3”. I have had it injected into the left side of my stomach for over 24 hours. It is now releasing the medicine. I will have it on for a total of 27 hours and then it will release the needle from my stomach and I can remove it. 


I had this after my chemo treatments the first time and I’m thankful to have it again. After not being able to have my last 4 treatments because of my numbers being so dangerously low, my Oncologist decided to use the Neulasta this time as well. It will help to keep my White Blood Count up, but has no effect on my other numbers. I’m just so thankful to have it helping my WBC numbers. 


Please continue lifting prayers. They are being answered in huge ways! Love y’all! 💕




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!