July 2nd Update

I went to the Bruno Cancer Center today and had bloodwork and a long consultation with Dr. Bondly. There are still a lot of unanswered questions and not all of the preliminary results are in from the liver biopsy… plus it will be three weeks before we get the genetic testing results from the liver biopsy. 


We discussed a lot of potentials and what ifs, but at this point we don’t have any definite direction. Some of my numbers are still low and some or high, therefore; I was not able to do any type of treatment today… it would be very dangerous… plus I did not need to do a treatment before finding out if my cancer has changed types. We do know my cancer is aggressive and getting the appropriate treatment started as soon as possible is imperative. 


I am going to have a PET Scan Tuesday morning at 8:00 and then I will meet with Dr Bondly again on Thursday morning at 8:15. 


Please keep lifting your prayers on my behalf. 


Love to you all. 💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!