Liver Biopsies - June 30th

 UPDATE: - Liver Biopsies 


I left the hospital around 3:00. I feel so good to have the liver biopsy behind me. They told me to take pain medicine when I got home to get ahead of the pain. I felt a little pain and pressure during the procedure, but nothing serious. 


The same doctor, Dr Martin, who did my bone biopsies also did the 3 liver biopsies today. He used one of my larger cancerous lesions to take the biopsies from. It was great having a doctor and staff who remembered me. They were all so sweet, yet very professional. 


Dr Martin said that Dr Bondly should have the preliminary results of the liver biopsies by my appointment with her Friday at 11:00. I will have thorough bloodwork tests Friday plus a consultation with Dr Bondly. 


Praying that we can get me started on a pathway for proper treatments and success right away. YAY! It will still take around 3 weeks to get the genetic testing results. But, in the meantime, the preliminary bio tests should all me to get on a treatment plan right away. 


Praying that my blood levels will all be high enough so I will not have to delay my extremely necessary treatments any longer. 


“But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,” declares the Lord.  Jeremiah 30:17


GoFundMe:

https://gofund.me/f7ec7292

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!