Update: June 19th on me and Larry

 


Ashleigh, Michael, and I are leaving tomorrow for MD Anderson. We will stop half way to spend the night and finish the trip on Monday. 


Please lift us up for safe travel. Also, please pray that I can get some direction with my treatments that will keep me from having to go to the hospital. It puts me in a life/death situation. I am so thankful to God for this opportunity! 🙌🏻 


Please also continue to remember Larry in your prayers. He has barely been able to get out of the recliner this week. The swelling in his left leg and foot is unbelievable! He is in severe and constant pain most of the time. We have had 3 vascular surgeons tell us that there is nothing that can be done. It is a result of the Cryovein surgery he had in September. 

Love to you all. 💕

GoFundMe Account:

https://gofund.me/f7ec7292

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!