July 7th - Prayers for good test results



Tomorrow is a big day for me and my family. We are to get the results of my PET Scan that I had on July 5th….plus more information from my Liver Biopsy. My appointment is at 8:15. I will have bloodwork and a consultation with my Oncologist, Dr Bondly. I pray that my numbers will be good enough for me to have a chemo treatment. I have only had 2 treatments since my cancer changed to Metastatic Breast Cancer in my Bones and Liver. My last treatment put me in the hospital for 2 weeks and the doctors said if I had not gone to the ER when I did. I most likely would not have been alive the next day. Dr Bondly had already told us that I am facing that possibility again; however, if I can’t take treatments….well, I don’t even want to go there. 


I am praying that God is going to bring me through this. I am praying with conviction that my cancer has not and will not spread further. I am believing that Dr Bondly will get me on a plan that I can stay on and that God will use the treatments and all resources to heal my broken body. 


God is still a Miracle Worker! He is our Great Physician and Most Holy Father Who loves us more than we can fathom. 


I need all of your prayers!!! Please plead before our Father on my behalf. 


Love to you all! 💕


If anyone would like to give a love offering to help with my medical expenses, this is my GoFundMe. Thank you. 

https://gofund.me/f7ec7292

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!