Very, very sick!!! June 1st

I am in so much pain from neuropathy in my hands and feet....and bone/joint pain. I can barely stand or walk. My throat is hurting so bad, I can’t swallow without pain. I have blisters in my mouth and on my lips. 


Now, I am running a light fever....and I have a red rash/bumps on my head. I just put a call into Dr. Bondly. I talked to one of the nurses and she is going to talk to Dr. Bondly and then give me a call back. 

I heard back from Dr Bondly’s nurse. She is calling me in a very strong antibiotic. This is the first time in 3 years that I have had a fever. By the time the office closed, my fever went up  it was running close to 103 degrees snd I was becoming out of it.  I had no idea how deathly sick I was.

Michael and Ashleigh insisted on me going to the St Vincent’s Main ER downtown Birmingham. So thankful I listened to my children. 

  

But, I did just receive some positive news earlier today. 

From:

MD ANDERSON

Appointment Scheduled

Message body:

  

Appointment Information     

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) update: If you have fever, cough or shortness of breath, contact your care team before your visit. For the safety of our immunocompromised patients, we are not allowing visitors with limited exceptions. Loved ones are an integral part of the care team. We encourage you to bring smart devices to connect with your loved ones by phone or video conference during your appointments. Learn more at mdanderson.org/com.

 

Breast Center     

Procedure and Provider:  New Patient, Prior Treatment with KIMBERLY KOENIG, MD

Date:  Thursday June 24, 2021    

Time:  8:30 AM    

1220 Holcombe Blvd - Mays Clinic, 5th Floor, Elevator U    713-792-2360

 

I hate taking pain pills because they just make me sleep. But, when I get to the point I can’t handle it, I take a half one. 


Pray, Beg, Plead with God for my complete earthly healing. .....And then, repeat. 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!