Chemo is hitting hard! May 30th

I barely got any sleep last night. My knees, legs, and feet are hurting me so bad! I have been in pain all day. 


I just took a Percocet...praying I get some pain relief soon! I’m also using doTerra Deep Blue Rub. It helps some with a few minutes of temporary relief. 


My mouth is getting full of mouth sores and it goes down into my throat. It is almost impossible to eat. Food either taste horrible or has no taste and it hurts to eat and swallow  I went through this the first time I was on chemo, but it seems to be getting worse this time. I have Miracle Mouthwash, but it doesn’t offer much relief  


Prayers appreciated! 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update: Liver Biopsy - PET Scan - Treatment Changes

CANCER: A New Complication.....My Heart

CANCER: Dark Days with the "Demon" Cancer....BUT God Shines Through! Amen!